Standard Business Projector - 3500-4000 lumen
1080p Full HD Short(er) Throw Projector
Made by major manufacturers such as Optoma, NEC, and BenQ - our business projectors are just the ticket for small to mid size training events and presentations. Short(er) throw (approx 1-1) lens allows this projector to fit well into any space. With 3.5K-4K lument this projector will work well even on larger screens in moderate and low light situations. Full 1080p HD resolution means your presentations details and videos will be clear and crisp.
Included in base rental:
Projector with Lens
6' HDMI Cable
4' VGA Cable
- 3.5K - 4K ANSI lumens and 1080p resolution
- Input supports HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2), VGA
- Short(er) throw ratio for easy room placement - 1:1
- Horizontal and vertical Keystone for image alignment
Small Size and Weight make it easy to cary and set up
Stereo speakers with 10W per channel
Think of your Video Projector the same as you would your Flat Screen TV or your computer monitor. Simply plug in your video source (Computer / Laptop, DVD / BlueRay Player, Cable Box, etc) the same way you would hook up your TV or Monitor - the output (usually HDMI) from your device goes to the corresponding input on the projector.
LUMENS (Typically noted as a whole number: 3500 or 6000 etc. or sometimes abreviated with the "K" symbole which divides the number by 1000 - therefore 3500 and 6000 would be 3.5K and 6K. ) The main thing to remember is The Higher the Lumens, the Brighter the Projector, and Brighter is Better!
THROW RATIO (Typically numbers separated by a colon such as 1.22:1)
Keep thow ratio in mind when choosing your projector. The smaller the number before the colon, the shorter the distance required for a large image. To calculate distance and screen size divide the distance to your screen or wall by the first number. That will tell you how large your screen can be. Conversely, to calculate distance, divide the width of your screen by the first number.
Most projectors will also have a zoom feature which will allow for a little grace over placement.
For example (Using the throw ratio above (1.22-1)
My projector will be 10' from the wall. 10/1.22 = 8.19' so my screen size will be about 8'
My screen size is 10'. 10*1.22 = 12.2' so my projector needs to be a little over 12' to fill the screen.
If you are concerened about selecting a projector with the right throw ratio just contact us. We can help you figure that out - we do it all the time!
Each projector comes with a remote control and 2 input cables - 1 ea. HDMI and 1 ea. VGA. For more input options we offer a "Computer Adapter Bundle" with adaptors for most Apple and Microsoft devices.
Need help? No worries! We can walk you thru the connections via phone or Skype - or send a friendly tech with the equipment to ensure the best possible user experience.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Rule number one is that we want to take care of you. If there is any problem with your order or with the service provided we want to make it right. We give you a full 30 days from the time of shipping! If you are dissatisfied with any FHM Audio Visual Inc Purchase you may return it for a refund , an in-house credit, or exchange for a more suitable product. .If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
If you believe you’ve received a defective product, contact us by phone 888-788-9775 or email Or, you can simply complete our online support request form. We will help you ascertain if the equipment is in fact defective, and if it is, we will provide you with an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase we will even pay the shipping costs (within the contiguous United Stages).Be sure to clearly write your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on any shipping labels and written material provided.
To avoid any delays or value adjustments be sure to follow these procedures:
- Include the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- Do not write on the original box
- Item must be in like-new condition
- Item must be in the complete original packaging
- Be sure to return all accessories that were originally included
- Be sure to return all literature that was originally included — manuals, warranty card, etc. — must be returned in new condition
- Place the merchandise – in it’s original packaging – into an appropriate Shipping box.
- Use standard packing tape — no duct tape
- Affix shipping label with RMA number
FHM Audio Visual Inc
8320 Louetta Rd
Spring, TX 77379
Standard Shipping Policy
Many of our items ship free of charge. If your order does not qualify for free shipping you will find our discounte shipping rates to be most affordable. During checkout, your charges (if any) will be calculated and displayed for your approval. You will have several options from which to choose:
- UPS Ground 1-5 Business Days Delivery based on distance to destination
- UPS 3 Day Select® 3 Business Days Delivery by end of day
- UPS 2nd Day Air® 2 Business Days Delivery typically by end of day
- UPS Next Day Air® Next Business Day Delivery typically by 3:00 pm.
- US Priority Mail – For smaller items. Typically 2-3 days
Large/Heavy items requiring a freight carrier will be determined by the option best suited to the customer’s requirements. Please feel free to call us at 281-251-8100 to discuss freight options
Free Shipping Policy
Certain orders shall qualify for free freight. Items qualifying for free freight shall fall under the following terms and conditions:
- Free Shipping may not be combined with other special offers unless expressly stated in the offer.
- Free Shipping offer is available in the contiguous United States only. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or international addresses do not qualify.
- Free Shipping may not apply to special orders. Ask your representative.
- Lightweight items may be shipped via the United States Postal Service and normally arrives within 2 to 3 days. Heavier items ship via UPS Ground. Delivery times range from one to five days, depending upon the distance to the destination.
- Free Shipping may not apply to some over-sized or heavy products.
- Free Shipping may not be combined with other offers or discounts.
- RETURNS – shipping charges shall be deducted from any refund.
FHM Audio Visual Inc is happy to ship to any location to which we are allowed by law. Some manufacturers do have restrictions on international shipping to which we are required to comply. Please call us at (281) 251-8100 or contact us by email at for information specific to your needs.
Exchange and Return Policy
Rule number one is that we want to take care of you and your ministry. If there is any problem with your order or with the service provided we want to make it right. We give you a full 30 days from the time of shipping! If you are dissatisfied with any FHM Audio Visual Inc Purchase you may return it for a refund , an in-house credit, or exchange for a more suitable product. .If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
RENT ME / BUY ME
FHM Audio Visual, Inc. is always happy to sell equipment as well as rent it.
Our "Rent me Buy me" business model keeps our rental equipment new and fresh by selling and replacing the equipment while it is still under warranty and in excellent condition (whenever possible).
You may just purchase the equipment outright, or you may decide to keep it after your rental period, and apply 75% of your rental to the purchase price.
Would you like to purchase the equipment brand new? We have excellent pricing on equipment for all of the brands we represent. Just contact us for a quote.